Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011

hello americans [;

hello, my dearests!

this post is just for you; my dearest american readers. i don't have a idea why you're on this blog, but hey; there you are! really nice meeting you [:

i got a question to you; lest ihr wirklich was ich so schreibe? [do you really read what i write?]
and if you don't - what i'm expecting actually - why are you on my blog?^^
i'm really sorry, if my english is bad - it is, at least i think so. i kinda have problems with writing in english; i think it's a mix between dyslexia, bad in spelling and not practising^^
but dearest americans; you can't hide from me, i see you ... *muhahaha* ...
no kidding; i do; Blogspot shows me where my "audience" is from [;
and in fact there more american people reading, clicking, what-ever-ing my blog than austrians are^^

so, guys, be nice and leave a comment [: i'd be really pleased to read [[:


well than, see you later,


yours really-interested-JuuStardust

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen